Downtown Night Tour Cancelled Tonight….postponed until Friday July 28

Hi everyone,

It is raining outside my window as I am typing and there is lightning in the sky.  There is a flash flood warning in effect and my three open browsers with radar and weather forecasts don’t look much brighter for the rest of the evening so I am going to cancel tonight’s ride.

We will hold the Downtown Night Bike Tour next Friday, July 28 at 7:00 PM instead.  The ride has been postponed for one week.  Pre-paid tickets have the option of a refund or can use their tickets next week.

My apologies for the late notice.  It is my goal to not have to cancel a ride whenever possible but I am also concerned for everyone’s safety and want to make sure that the ride is fun for everyone that comes.  That doesn’t seem like a deliverable set of goals this evening.

I hope to see you all next week.